Woohoo Weekend Offer Terms and Conditions
Campaign summary: Caltex is giving selected AA Smartfuel cardholders and AA Members the opportunity to swipe to earn and redeem 10 cents per litre AA Smartfuel discounts, between Friday 21 and Saturday 22 September 2018. Customers must spend $40 or more on petrol or diesel in one transaction at a participating Caltex station during the campaign period and swipe their AA Membership or AA Smartfuel card at the time of purchase to be eligible.
The promoter is Z Energy 2015 Limited, Box 684, Auckland, 1140, New Zealand, the company that markets the Caltex brand in New Zealand, under license from Chevron Inc. which owns the Caltex logo and Caltex trademarks. For the purposes of these terms and conditions Z Energy 2015 Limited is referred to as “Caltex NZ”.
1. The ‘Woohoo Weekend Offer’campaign runs from 06:00:00am on Friday 21 September to 05:59:59am on Sunday 23 September (campaign period).
2. A 10 cent per litre AA Smartfuel discount (the “Discount”) will be applied to a customer’s AA Smartfuel card, during the campaign period when you present your AA Smartfuel card. The Discount will be applied on all fuel visits to a participating Caltex station during the campaign period.
3. To earn or redeem the discount customers need to:
a. Visit a participating Caltex station within the trading hours of each individual station from 06:00:00am on Friday 21 September to 05:59:59am on Sunday 23 September (list of participating Caltex stations here);
b. Spend $40 or more on petrol or diesel in one transaction (qualifying purchase). Qualifying purchases include petrol or diesel only. Qualifying purchases may be made by cash, eftpos, credit card, or StarCash.
c. Swipe their AA Membership or AA Smartfuel card.
4. Standard AA Smartfuel terms and conditions apply to all AA Smartfuel discounts, including but not limited to the 50 litre maximum and expiry dates. Visit AAsmartfuel.co.nz for full terms and conditions.
5. The AA Smartfuel discount will accumulate with other AA Smartfuel discounts, or Caltex site specific discounts as per the terms and conditions at https://www.aa.co.nz/assets/smartfuel/AA-Smartfuel-Caltex-terms-and-conditions.pdf.
6. Caltex NZ reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this campaign or any entry without notice and for any reason at any time; and is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of this campaign, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
7. Caltex NZ’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
9. For any further information please contact Caltex NZ’s customer service centre on firstname.lastname@example.org.