Tell us why your local is tops Terms and Conditions
Campaign summary: Caltex is giving selected customers the chance to win 1 of 5 $50 StarCash gift cards by emailing Caltex with details of their local Caltex Station and why they visit. Those who email CaltexMarketing@z.co.nz with their entry will go into the draw.
1. The promoter is Z Energy 2015 Limited, PO Box 684, Auckland, 1140, New Zealand. Z Energy 2015 Limited markets the Caltex brand in New Zealand, under license from Chevron Inc. which owns the Caltex logo and Caltex trademarks. For the purposes of these terms and conditions Z Energy 2015 Limited is referred to as “Caltex NZ”.
2. The "Why your Local is Tops” campaign runs from 12:00:00 am Monday 22nd July to 11:59:59 pm Sunday 31 July 2019 (Campaign Period).
3. To participate in "Why your Local is Tops” customers must reply to the email they have received to CaltexMarketing@z.co.nz outlining why their local Caltex site is their preference.
4. Each submission provides one entry into the prize draw(s). A person can only enter once.
1. There are five $50 StarCash gift cards be won during the promotion period (together the “Prizes”).
2. Caltex NZ will randomly draw five Prize winners at the end of the Campaign Period from all eligible entries. Prizes will be drawn on 1 August 2019 at 10.00am at the office of Caltex NZ or one of its agents.
3. The Prize will be awarded to the holder of the email address from which the winning entry was submitted (“Prize Winner”).
4. Each Prize consists of one $NZD50.00 (incl GST) StarCash gift card. StarCash gift card terms and conditions apply and are available here.
General prize terms and conditions
1. Caltex NZ or one of its agents will attempt to notify the Prize Winners within 72 hours of Prize draw. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours from when the winner is drawn (for example, the Prize Winner has not responded to Caltex NZ’s attempts to make contact or has not replied to Caltex NZ’s attempts to make contact), Caltex NZ at its sole discretion, may redraw the winner or forfeit the prize.
2. Caltex NZ or one of its agents will courier the Prize directly to the winner within 7 working days of the winner accepting the Prize.
3. Caltex NZ accepts no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using an email address or phone number belonging to any other person.
4. The Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash.
5. The Prize is personal to the Prize Winner and cannot be transferred to another person without the consent of Caltex NZ. If the Prize Winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason, Caltex NZ reserves the right to award the Prize to another eligible entrant.
6. Caltex NZ accepts no responsibility for any defect or damage in the prizes.
7. Caltex NZ in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify anyone who tampers with this competition or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. All participants must be New Zealand residents. Employees and agents of Caltex NZ its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Z Energy and Caltex service stations, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parents, siblings and children).
9. Caltex NZ reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this campaign or any entry without notice and for any reason at any time; and is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of this campaign, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. Caltex NZ’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
11. Information on how to enter ‘Tell us why your local is Tops’ forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the campaign is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.