July StarStash Terms and Conditions
“Win 1 of 3 $100 StarCash Gift Cards” Your Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The “Win 1 of 3 $100 StarCash Gift Card” Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 6:00am on Friday 24 July 2020 and closes at 11:59pm Sunday 26 July 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. The promoter is Z Energy 2015 Limited, Box 684, Auckland, 1140, New Zealand, the company that markets the Caltex brand in New ZealandFor the purposes of these terms and conditions Z Energy 2015 Limited is referred to as “Caltex NZ (the “Promoter”).
3. The Prize is 1 of 3 $100 StarCash Gift Cards (the "Prize").
4. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of the Promoter and employees of Caltex service stations, including their immediate families, are not eligible to participate at any time. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parent, sibling and children). The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of an entrant's eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Promotion.
5. Individuals can only enter the Promotion once.
6. The winners will be drawn randomly and will be notified by email at the closure of the Promotion. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted by email within seven days then that Prize will be redrawn. Winners will also be announced on the the Promoter’s Facebook page.
7. Entrants are identified by email address used to submit the entry. Any Prize(s) won by drawing a winner whose entry was received by email will be awarded to the holder of the email address from which entry was submitted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using an email address belonging to any other person.
8. The Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If for any reason a Prize winner does not redeem the Prize or any element of the Prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize or that element of the Prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction. 11. Entrants consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights), to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome)
12. Entrants acknowledge that the promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and that Facebook has no liability to entrants in relation to the promotion. Entrants agree to fully release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to your participation in this promotion. All information entrants provide in connection with this promotion is to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
13. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotion Period and shall not be liable to any entrant or Prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
15. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, the Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, this Promotion and/or taking the Prize for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any entrant or Prize winner, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
16. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the Prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
19. An entrant’s first name and last name initial will be displayed on the Promotion application and will be visible to other users of the Promotion application. Contact information will be used by the Promoter only for the purposes of contacting winning entrants. No personal information will be transferred outside the Promotion application.