Caltex Goodie Grab Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Caltex Goodie Grab
1. The Caltex Goodie Grab In App Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 6:00am Monday 4 November 2019 and finishes at 11:59pm Saturday 30 November 2019 (the “Promotional Period”).
For full Caltex NZ App terms and conditions click here.
2. The promoter is Z Energy 2015 Limited, PO Box 684, Auckland, 1140, New Zealand. Z Energy 2015 Limited markets the Caltex brand in New Zealand, under license from Chevron Inc. which owns the Caltex logo and Caltex trademarks. For the purposes of these terms and conditions Z Energy 2015 Limited is referred to as “Caltex NZ”. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion customers must complete a qualifying action (“Qualifying Action”) at any participating Caltex using the Caltex App. Participation is limited to customers 18 years of age or older.
3. Each Qualifying Action will earn the customer one (1) or more digital tokens (“Entries”) that they may use to enter one (1) or more Prize Draws (“Prize Draws”) that are available during the Promotional Period . The following are qualifying actions:
a. A new app user who downloads and registers for Caltex NZ App within the promotional period, receives 10 Entries.
b. A customer who scans their Caltex NZ App at a participating service station and uses their Pumped discount, receives 2 Entries.
c. A customer who scans their Caltex NZ App at a participating service station and stacks their Pumped discount, receives 5 Entries.
d. A customer who scans their Caltex NZ App more than once within the Promotional Period, receives a multiplier on their entries.
Further Qualifying Actions may be introduced to recognised the frequency or nature of a customer’s use of the Caltex NZ App. Bonus multipliers may also be applied to the number of entries that a customer receives. Customers will be notified of the new Qualifying Actions or bonus multipliers in the Caltex NZ App.
For full Pumped terms and conditions click here.
4. The prizes (“Prize(s)”) that can be won during the Promotional Period are:
a. $1,000 StarCash Gift Card. StarCash terms and conditions apply. For StarCash terms and conditions click here.
b. 5,000 Fly Buys Points. Fly Buys terms and conditions apply. For Fly Buys terms and conditions click here.
1,000 Airpoints Dollars™. Airpoints™ terms and conditions apply. For Airpoints terms and conditions click here.
The winners for each Prize will be selected by a random prize draw (“Prize Draw”).
5. Customers may elect to submit all their Entries in a single Prize Draw or they may elect to submit entries into multiple Prizes Draws. Any entries that are not submitted into a Prize Draw before the Promotional Period ends, are forfeited by the customer.
6. A customer’s chance of winning a Prize Draw depends on the number of Entries that are submitted into the Prize Draw by all participating customers during the Promotional Period and how those entries are distributed across the available Prize Draws within that period.
8. Each Prize will be awarded to the holder of the email address from which that winning entry was submitted (“Prize Winner”).
9. Winning entries submitted through the Caltex App will be awarded to the email address used to register the customer for the App.
10. Caltex NZ or its affiliates or partners will randomly draw one (1) winner from all valid entries at the end of the Promotional Period. The first eligible entry drawn will be the winning entry.
11. Caltex NZ accepts no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using an email address that belonged to any other person.
12. Each customer can only win one (1) Prize Draw per Promotional Period.
General Prize Terms and Conditions
13. Caltex NZ or one of its agents will attempt to notify the prize winners via the email that the customer used to register for the App within 72 hours of the Prize Draw. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours from when the winner is drawn (for example, the Prize Winner has not responded to Caltex NZ’s attempts to make contact), Caltex NZ at its sole discretion, may redraw the winner or forfeit the prize.
14. Caltex NZ or one of its agents will courier or electronically distribute a Prize directly to the Prize Winner within seven working days of the Prize Winner being successfully contacted.
15. The Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
16. The Prize is personal to the Prize Winner but may transferred to another person with the consent of Caltex NZ. If the Prize Winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason, Caltex NZ reserves the right to award the Prize to another eligible entrant.
Other things you should know
17. Employees and agents of Caltex NZ, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Z service stations, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including stepparents, siblings and children).
18. Caltex NZ reserves the right to request proof of an entrant's valid eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Prize Draw, and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
19. Caltex NZ’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Caltex NZ may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the close of entry and shall not be liable to any entrant or Prize Winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
21. Caltex NZ takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction. Caltex NZ excludes all liability for any defect or damage in the prizes, nor for any connection costs or ongoing expenses.
22. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, Caltex NZ shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, this Promotion and/or the Main Prize draw for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
23. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
24. These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
26. Entrants consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to Caltex NZ using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and /or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion and the Draw (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Caltex NZ.