Fuelling Lucky Terms & Conditions
Fill up on Wednesday 22 November and you've got a 1 in 25 chance to win a $50 Caltex StarCash Gift Card for FREE! Missed out on a $50 StarCash Gift Card? If you have a unique code to enter the second chance draw, visit www.caltex.co.nz/fuellinglucky to enter.
Fill up on Wednesday 22 November and you've got a 1 in 25 chance to win a $50 Caltex StarCash Gift Card for FREE!
Missed out on a $50 StarCash Gift Card? If you have a unique code to enter the second chance draw, visit caltex.co.nz/fuellinglucky to enter.
Terms and Conditions
- The “Fuelling Lucky” Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12.00am on Wednesday the 22nd of November 2017 and finishes at 11.59pm on Wednesday the 22nd of November 2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
- The Promotion and the second chance draw are offered by Z Energy Limited 2015 of Box 684, Auckland, 1140, New Zealand, the company that markets the Caltex brand in New Zealand, under licence of Chevron Inc. which owns the Caltex logo and Caltex trademarks. For the purposes of these terms and conditions Z Energy 2015 Limited is referred to as “Caltex NZ”.
METHOD OF ENTRY, ELIGIBILITY
- Customers who spend at least $40 on diesel or petrol (“Fuel”) and pay in store at participating Caltex stations* during the Promotional Period (“Entrant” or “you”) will be handed a “Fuelling Lucky” card. If that card is a winning card, you will receive a $50 Caltex StarCash Gift Card (the “Prize”). You must make the fuel transaction payment before you can receive the “Fuelling Lucky” card.
- You may only receive one “Fuelling Lucky” card per qualifying transaction (regardless of how much over $40 you spend), while stocks last.
- If your “Fuelling Lucky” card is a winning card, you must exchange it for the Prize before 19 December 2017. If you do not exchange your winning card for the Prize within this time, then the Prize will be forfeited.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used to purchase tobacco.
- By accepting and using the Prize, StarCard and other fuel card customers acknowledge that the Prize cannot be applied towards their account, nor will it appear on any transaction or fuel reports.
Fuelling Lucky second chance draw
- There is a second chance draw (the “Draw”) which begins at 12.01am on Wednesday the 22nd of November 2017 and ends 11.59pm on 19 of December 2017.
METHOD OF ENTRY, ELIGIBILITY
- If the Entrant’s card is a non-winning card it will contain a unique code (“Unique Code”).
- The Entrant may enter the Draw by entering the Unique Code at the second chance draw website found at caltex.co.nz/fuellinglucky.
- Entrants may enter the Draw once for every Unique Code received.
- Each Unique Code gives the Entrant one entry into the Draw to win a $500 Caltex StarCash Gift Card (“Gift Card”).
- The Draw will take place at the offices of Caltex NZ or one of its agents on Thursday 21 December 2017. The first valid entry drawn will win the Gift Card. The winner of the Gift Card will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries.
- Caltex NZ will attempt to notify the Gift Card winner by Friday 22 December 2017 using the email address and/or phone number used to enter the Draw. If the Gift Card winner cannot be contacted within 5 days (i.e. the Gift Card winner has not responded to the email or made contact with Caltex NZ in some other way), Caltex NZ reserves the right to redraw and choose a replacement Gift Card winner.
- Each Gift Card winner will be the owner of the email address that was submitted with the winning entry. Caltex NZ accepts no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by Entrants using an email address that belongs to any other person.
- The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the winner is a StarCard or other fuel card customer, the Gift Card amount cannot be applied to your account.
Other things you should know
- Employees and agents of Caltex NZ, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Caltex service stations, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parents, siblings and children).
- Caltex NZ reserves the right to request proof of an Entrant's eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Promotion and/or the Draw, and to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Caltex NZ’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Caltex NZ may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or the Draw or these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason before the close of entry and shall not be liable to any Entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
- Caltex NZ takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction. Caltex NZ excludes all liability for any defect or damage in the prizes, nor for any connection costs or ongoing expenses.
- Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, Caltex NZ shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, this Promotion and/or the Draw for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any Entrant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion/Draw and information provided on the Prize/Gift Card form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this Promotion or the Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- Entrants consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to Caltex NZ using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and /or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion and the Draw (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Caltex NZ.