Download the app on your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play.
Simply enter your debit or credit card details.
Use Pay-in-app at the pump and be in to win, every fortnight*.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for the major prize draws every fortnight, or check your emails to see if you’re starting summer with a win.
Customers who make a fuel purchase using Caltex App Pay-in-app between 00:00 Monday 18 October and 23:59 Sunday 28 November are eligible to win. Customers will receive one entry into the prize draw for every individual transaction made using Caltex Pay-in-app.
The promotion is run by Z Energy Ltd of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand.
The Great Caltex App Prize Draw runs from 00:00 Monday 18 October to 23:59 Sunday 28 November.
1. There are three major prizes to win, with one drawn from Caltex App Pay-in-app transactions each fortnight. The major prizes are:
2. In addition, the following spot prizes are available and will be drawn throughout the six week campaign period:
3. Stacked pump balances will be given as a one-off Z Card credit to the value of $20. The Z Business credit will be processed onto the relevant Z Business account by the end of December 2021.
4. Caltex will randomly draw winners for major prizes on or around 2 November, 16 November and 30 November 2021 from all valid Caltex Pay-in-app transactions. Spot prizes will be drawn weekly throughout the promotion period from valid entries.
5. We, or one of our agents, will attempt to notify the prize winner(s) within 72 hours of prize draw. If the prize winner(s) cannot be contacted within 72 hours from when the winner is drawn (for example, the relevant Prize winner has not responded to our attempts to make contact or has not replied to our attempts to make contact), we may, at our sole discretion, redraw the winner or forfeit the prize.
6. Winning entries will be removed from the draw and will not be eligible to be drawn again.
7. BachCare T&Cs apply. Top 10 Holiday Park T&Cs apply. The shape of the Weber® Q® is a registered trademark.
8. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. To participate in the Great Caltex App Prize Draw promotion you need to:
10. We may refuse you entry into the promotion, and/or refuse to provide you with a prize for any reason, including where, in our view, you have acted fraudulently or not complied with the Great Caltex App Prize Draw terms and conditions or Caltex App terms and conditions.
11. You must be 18 years or older to enter the promotion and/or receive any winning prizes.
13. We accept no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using an email address or phone number belonging to any other person.
14. The prize is personal to the prize winner(s) and cannot be transferred to another person without our written consent.
15. We accept no responsibility for any defect or damage in the prizes.
16. We, in our absolute discretion, reserve the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify anyone who tampers with this competition or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
17. As a condition of claiming a prize, you must grant Caltex permission to use your names (including business name), characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion (including to notify the public that you have won a prize on our various social channels) and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
18. All participants must be New Zealand residents. Employees and Agents of Z Energy and its affiliates, related companies and subsidiaries, and their immediate families, and employees of Z Energy, Caltex or Challenge service stations and truck stops, and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings, and children (including step parents, siblings and children).
19. We may terminate, modify or suspend the terms of this campaign, or the campaign as a whole, for any reason at any time. We will endeavour to give you reasonable notice of material changes before the change takes effect, by posting notice on our website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of this campaign, or arising out of or connected to this campaign.
20. Our decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.